Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Projects - ABC Measurement Book/Character Trait & Avatar

I want to make an ABC book using measurement terms.  I'm struggling with how to pull technology in to this besides the obvious use of using the computer as a word processor.  (Does that sentence make sense???)  What should the final product be?  A powerpoint?  A paper copy of a  book?  Ideas anyone?

We are getting ready to create a character and describe a trait about the character.  The reader of the paragraph should be able to guess the character's trait based on the description of the character and/or character activities.  The actual word for the trait cannot be used in the paragraph.  I did this last year and they were great.  This year the students are going to make an avatar of some kind to go with the description.  I have a student teacher who will do this project with the class.  I'm looking forward to seeing the end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment