Thursday, November 3, 2011

More on Biography Project

Tomorrow I hope the students get the videos filmed and timelines done.  My students had a guest teacher today as I had professional development as part of the TRC grant.  I'm a little concerned about how much they accomplished today in spite of having a wonderful guest teacher.

At my professional development a wordle appeared as a part of a presentation and it hit me.  Those students who have everything done can make a wordle as a title page while they are waiting for the others to finish up.

I learned about making a fakepage...think that is what it is called.  It looks like a facebook page but isn't a real one.  I think pulling that into the project would be great.  I wish I used it as the timeline instead of a "normal" timeline.  If things go well tomorrow, maybe we'll try creating one.

No comments:

Post a Comment