Friday, March 4, 2011

Newsletter

I usually write a newsletter to send home each week.  This week the students are going to write it.  I picked a format from the templates Publisher offers.  They'll title it and the content will be information about state testing tips.  I hope this helps them remember what to do and I hope they share it with their parents since it will be authored by them.

Update:  We had a lot of disruptions to our day and I was concerned we wouldn't have time to get the newsletter done so I created some text boxes in Publisher containing reminders of tested concepts.  The students picked one of their pictures or a picture from one of the projects to put in the newsletter and wrote an article about test taking strategies.  The students enjoyed creating the newsletter and seemed excited to show them to their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment