Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rest of Monday

I don't have time to write about each individual session so I'll just say that I learned about more websites that I think can be helpful. Watch for those to show up in the links. One presenter could be Steve Martin's brother. Not only was he a hoot with Steve Martin type humor, he was very informative.

We have another full day ahead of us. Hopefully the sessions will be as productive as the others. (I've only hit one dud so far.)

Oh, for my friends reading this...here is something you'll enjoy. I got lost in the exhibits. I wondered around for a long time before I figured out which door I wanted to go through. That made me miss the last session I had scheduled. Lucky for me the others went to that session so I have the notes available to me.

Laurie, make sure you check out the Florida site. They have worked hard to compile a list of copyright free items for kids to use. They even have their own itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment