Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ISTE Tuesday

Where do I begin? The sessions weren't quite as good, it seemed like information was repeating. That could be because of the sessions I picked to attend. One session went into an entirely different direction than I expected and was geared towards districts setting up online classes. I left shortly after that one started. One session that I really wanted to go to was full. My favorite session was one called Enhancing Active Learning with Technology. They have a wiki with their information. Look for it off to the side under links. I didn't know there are online whiteboards. The wiki gives information about three. It was explained that these three were chosen because of the lack of advertisements and use for younger students. The third one listed (I can't remember the name of it yet) is for a student to do independently. I don't know if I'll get the links from the wiki listed individually so make sure you check it.

We have all enjoyed everything we have learned so much that we want to go again next year. We'll even present if that helps. Anybody have any ideas on funding the trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment